The Social Enterprise Manager’s main responsibility is to develop and implement Soulcial Trust’s social enterprise and several other projects in development related to employment support for people with disabilities. Duties include:
- Manage and maintain the communication plan
- Research and develop new income streams for Soulcial Trust through social enterprise projects
- Research and develop employment/income opportunities for people with disabilities through social enterprise projects
- Liaise with potential partners to create business plans that benefit all parties
- Develop marketing and communications strategies for social enterprise projects, in collaboration with the Communications Manager and Programmes Director
- Applicants should have a strong sense of altruism, desire to give back to society and be sensitive to the issues of disability and the environment in Asian developing countries.
- Experience or education in business development and marketing strategies
- Experience using social media and communication tools (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN, MailChimp, Youtube)
- SEO knowledge
- Website development skills
- Excellent level of written and spoken English required. French also an asset
- Strong written and spoken communication skills required.
- Students who are studying or have completed their studies in any areas related to the offer who wish to complete their internship within a development NGO, or individuals wishing to volunteer for a social organization.
- A strong desire to learn and apply your education and/or past experience to real-world experience.
- Willing and able to live in a developing country with limited or different resources and standards of living.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.
How to apply:
- Internship applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Internship commitment is minimum 4 months, preferably 6 months.
- As we are a small NGO, we are not able to provide any compensation for the duration of the internship. We can provide support and advice for living and budgeting in Siem Reap.
Back to the opportunities
See another vacancy