The Sports & Education Manager will be responsible for the XLability pillar of Soulcial Trust, with the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the organization and monitoring of several sports activities in Siem Reap
- Develop partnerships with other organizations that support inclusivity for people with disability
- Oversee the implementation and expansion of the disability education course for schools
- Collaborate with other disability organizations on disability awareness initiatives
In addition, the Sports & Education Manager will be responsible for the Trust’s operations:
- Work with the Programmes Director and Managing Director to implement business strategies
- Finance and budget management
- Analysis and monitoring of all project costs
- Maintaining and updating the budget
- Regular reporting on finance and fundraising targets/achievements
- Development of business proposals for sponsorship and grants
- Support the Programmes Director and Managing Director in developing new business partnerships
- Applicants should have a strong sense of altruism, desire to give back to society and be sensitive to the issues of disability and the environment in Asian developing countries.
- Experience in working in the field of disability strongly desired
- Strong project management experience
- Attention to detail, logistics experience a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent level of written and spoken English and French required.
- Students who are studying or have completed their studies in any areas related to the offer who wish to complete their internship within a development NGO, or individuals wishing to volunteer for a social organization.
- A strong desire to learn and apply your education and/or past experience to real-world experience.
- Willing and able to live in a developing country with limited or different resources and standards of living.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.
How to apply:
- Internship applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Internship commitment is minimum 4 months, preferably 6 months.
- As we are a small NGO, we are not able to provide any compensation for the duration of the internship. We can provide support and advice for living and budgeting in Siem Reap.
Back to the opportunities
See another vacancy